We gladly accept
MoonShine Carnauba Wax
Usually Ships Same Day
Item Number: 11001
MoonShine Carnauba Wax
MoonShine Carnauba Wax is a fabulous easy to use show car beauty wax that protects your valuable finishes. This wax does not contain cleaners or abrasives, just pure beauty and protection. To remove light imperfections and cleanse the surface for the ultimate deep, warm, glossy finish, first prepare the surface with MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleanser. Contours Carnauba Wax was designed to perform like no other Carnauba Wax you have ever used before. You will also receive a special wax applicator that is specially engineered for the specific viscosity of MoonShine Carnauba Wax, and allows you to easily apply a thin, even coat of wax without hand fatigue.
- Easy on, very easy off
- A little goes a long way
- No white powder or build-up around moldings
- Won’t stain most rubbers or plastics
- Contains UV sunscreen and antistatic properties so as not to attract dust.
- Finishes with a warm, glossy, highly reflective, silky smooth finish
- Smells great!
NOTE: To ensure proper wax adhesion and durability, I highly recommend the use MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleanser prior to your first wax application. Use of our cleaner will also strip all other sealants, waxes, grim and contaminants, insuring you receive the best possible finish and durability from MoonShine Carnauba Wax.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER USE
A great product works best when used correctly. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unsatisfactory results.
1. Thoroughly wash your car with MoonShine Car Shampoo and dry with a ShineMaker Waffle Weave Microfiber towel.
2. Prior to your first wax application, apply MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleanser to properly prepare the surface for maximum wax adhesion, durability and final reflective finish.
3. Working with small panels, apply a thin coat of wax using the special foam applicator with a back-and-forth motion in the direction the air flows. Use only light pressure to apply the wax. If the surface has been properly prepared, the applicator should glide over the paint like its spreading melted butter.
4. Buff to a high gloss just before hazing using the ShineMaker Aqua Microfiber towel. Easiest removal and best gloss will occur just before the wax hazes and dries. Drying time will vary due to temperature and humidity, so you may want to experiment until you find the perfect combination.
5. Reapply when a drying towel no longer easily glides over painted surfaces or when your baby's contours lose their gloss.
USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS
- For best results, do not apply in the sun or to hot surfaces.
- Surface preparation is key to achieving your dream finish. The more perfect your paintwork, the better the wax performs.
- MoonShine Carnauba Wax and MoonShine Pre-Wax Paint Cleanser were designed as a two-part system. When used together the results will be outstanding. Use the cleanser a minimum of once a year, or when needed to remove light imperfections, water spots and to cleanse the surface before applying the wax.
- If you are layering, wait 24 hours between layers for the wax to fully cure.Try applying a coat of wax after each of four washings. The results are truly something to behold. Or apply a coat when you get the urge. Our wax will not yellow or streak.
- Use MoonShine 007 Detail Spray or Slick & Quick between washes or after each wash to extend the durability, gloss and slickness of your waxing efforts.
- Remember, with a product this good, a little goes along way. Thin is in! If you apply our wax in any other manner than recommended, you are wasting product and making removal far harder than it should be. When applied properly, our wax buffs out sooo easy.
- One jar of wax should do a car the size of a Suburban ten times with some wax left.
- Results will be more dramatic with dark and metallic colors.
- For the best results; buff out wax using our ShineMaker Aqua microfiber towel.
Important: To maintain the quality and performance of your MoonShine Carnauba Wax, it should be refrigerated when you receive it, and between uses.